AS THE BEST PRACTICE OF INSURANCE, PROFESSIONAL & INDEPENDENT INSURANCE BROKER:-
- Is licensed to work in the industry in order to protect clients/insured’s rights and attaining professionals, technical expertise to them, in the process before entering an insurance contract between insurers and clients/insured.
- Works on behalf of customers – not the insurance companies.
- Has a trusted duty to act in the best interests of clients and provide comprehensive practical advice and consultancy which is independent. And brokers are not tied to a specific insurer since the entire market is open to provide the best service with no influence in order to find the best deals for customers.
- Is similar to an accountant or lawyer who provides impartial professional advice, based on years of training, education and experience.
- Is bound by the regulators code of ethics to give a very valuable service to the insurance clients and the community at large.
- Is a consulting firm of experienced and professional experts on the field.
- Have experience of the mass market with dealings of losses and can guide customers through the often confusing and stressful claims process, answering any questions that customers may have independently on their best interest.
Affiliated with an insurance broker means that you have qualified, experienced, independent professionals on your side while choosing an insurance coverage and in time of dealing with the claims process.
Brokers are committed to lifelong learning, ensuring that they are informed on the latest changes and adjustments to insurance policies, insurer’s backed reinsurance securities, insurer’s financials & claims history and industry legislation to provide you the best available stop when you are to purchase your next insurance policy.
Powered by Froala Editor